ADHL-HP-POLYURETHANE is a premium, odourless, single component plus cross-linker ADHLwaterborne aliphatic polyurethane floor coating. ADHL-HP-POLYURETHANE displays a unique balance of hardness, flexibility, and chemical and abrasion resistance.
This aliphatic polyurethane coating provides excellent UV resistance and colour fastness for both interior and exterior applications. For nonslip applications, Anti-Slip Additive is available from ADHESIVESLAB to be mixed in during the application.
Is recommended for;
- Basement floors
- Theatre floors
- Warehouse walkways
- Exterior floor, wall coatings, and more.
- For concrete surfaces, it must be used in conjunction with an epoxy primer.
- Odourless, safe and non-toxic
- Contains no volatile solvents, isocyanate or other hazard materials
- Fast drying; allows multiple applications in a single day
- Tough and flexible with excellent impact resistance
- Outstanding UV resistance and colour fastness
- Excellent adhesion to epoxy primers or aged epoxy coating
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Excellent colour stability and gloss retention
- Non-staining or yellowing
- High strength and elongation
- Resistant to thermal shock and temperature variations
- Highly resistant to gasoline, salts, oil, water, caustic and light chemicals
- Breathable; yields film with good barrier properties
- Offered in white, grey and beige
Consult Technical Information
Provides excellent UV resistance and colour fastness for both interior and exterior applications.