ADHL-MC / WATERBASED
ADHL-MC /Waterbased Epoxy Primer is a self-priming, high solids coating, that is applied over a prepared concrete surface in a one coat application (4-5 mils dry film thickness) with the ability to hide imperfections. It is based on nano technology that blocks the harmful UV radiation from damaging the coating, thus allowing it to be used on exterior concrete slabs. It provides an attractive, uniform, and durable non-slip barrier that is able to protect the concrete slab from freeze-thaw, rain and snow.
ADHL-MC /Waterbased Epoxy Primer is primarily designed for waterproofing balcony decks in condominium and apartment buildings.
It can also be used over concrete patios, stairs and sidewalks. It is also suitable for slab-on-grade concrete floors, concrete plaques, foundation walls, pedestrian ramps, swimming pool decks and basement floors.
- Odorless, safe, non-toxic and has a low VOC
- No induction; just mix and apply
- Applied in a one coat application; excellent hiding capacity of imperfections on concrete floors
- Uniform non-slip finish; offers great resistance to slippage and is easy to walk on
- Adheres firmly to a properly prepared concrete slab, thus generating a long-lasting bond
- Excellent adhesion to damp concrete or fresh concrete (7 days cure)
- Excellent durability
- Impervious to water and/or chloride penetration
- High permeability; 100 times greater than solvent-based or 100% solids epoxy coatings
- Fast drying with rapid release of water
- Can be re-coated in 5 hours, thus saving time
- Hot tire pick-up resistance
- Non-yellowing and stain resistant
- Good colour stability; superior to 100% solids epoxies
- Contains an anti-mildew additive
- Resistant to water, oil, caustic and common chemicals
- Does not peel or disintegrate like alkyd or latex paints Freeze-thaw stable
- Easily repaired if damaged
- Easy cleanup process for tools with only water