The ADHL-POLY-FAST is a two-component polycarbamide floor coating system (polyaspartic) which is 100% solids, zero VOC and has no/minimal odor. This product displays superior mechanical and chemical properties and is low maintenance. The system is self-priming and is also designed to be used as top coat with ADHL base coat and ADHL vinyl chips in a single work day (ask a Adhesives Lab representative for additional details).
The ADHL-POLY-FAST formulation is based on advanced aliphatic coating system technology displaying superior aesthetic finish and excellent UV stability.
- Commercial Centres
- Office buildings
- Retail stores
- Shopping malls
- Manufacturing facilities
- Food processing and preparation plants
- Public facilities including hospital
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Parking garages
- Other commercial and residential uses
• Solvent-free, no/minimal odour
• Zero VOC, 83% solid
• Potential for LEED eligibility
• Excellent UV (non-yellowing) and impact resistance
• Cures quickly and at low temperature levels
• Possibility to install base coat and top coat in a single workday
• High chemical and mechanical resistance
• Impermeability / low moisture sensitivity
• Superior gloss finish.