6. Apply a 16 mils thick layer of CHEM-1000 Polyaspartic over the entire surface in order to properly shield and seal the flakes between the said layers. Remember this coat is a 100% UV resistant and is scratch resistant. Let it dry and you’re done !
5. Spread the flakes on the surface so that the flakes stick to the floor. For a partial or medium flakes concentration, you can simply let the whole thing dry so that the next day the surface is ready to receive the topcoat of polyaspartic protection. On the other hand, if you opt for a full flakes concentration, spread the flakes generously to the entire surface of the floor and the next day, once dry, scrape the surface with a SCRAPER to remove any flakes that did not stick to the floor. Vaccum any surplus of scraped flakes and you are now ready to proceed to the next step.
4. Add your COLORPODS to the ADH SOLID and apply a new 8-mil thick coat on the entire surface of the floor.
1. Prepare the concrete floor surface by blast tracking the floor with a DIAMOND TEETH BLADE and by opening the cracks with a V-CUT BLADE. This serves to open the pores of the concrete for coats adhesion. Once completed, vaccum all dust, stones and impurities. It is very important that the floor is spotless.
2. Use ADH SOLID at 8 mils thick on the entire floor surface to fill the cracks in the concrete and use as the basecoat. At this stage, it is important to use the product and not a crackfiller because it will not enter the bottom of the cracks as the ADH SOLID does so well.
3. With a crackfiller, fill the cracks to give a flat surface over the entire floor. Once the product is well applied on the whole surface and no cracks appears, wait until the surface dries. If once dry, there is some imperfection, you can sand the necessary areas until satisfaction. To finish this step, do not forget to vaccum the residue caused by sanding.