Metallic framework is increasing outrageous request in the previous couple of years, Choosing from more than 50+ improved metallic hues, these frameworks can be introduced with a few blended hues or one interesting shading.
An embellishing flooring framework for private, business or mechanical utilize. This framework is both beautifying and high performing floors, additionally this floor framework is intended to be ergonomic, agreeable and confront overwhelming activity.
Excellent complete, shading splendor and profundity. Numerous extraordinary plans should be possible keeping in mind the end goal to make delightful outcomes.
Can be polished
Parking & Garage
how to install
6. Optional : Apply a 16-mil thick layer of Polyaspartic over the entire surface in order to properly shield layers. Remember this coat is a 100% UV resistant and is scratch resistant. Let it dry and you’re done !
5. Optional : Add your second coat of metallic or pearlescent mix and apply a new 20 to 30 mils thick coat on the entire surface of the floor.
4. Add your METALLIC COLORPODS to the ADH SOLID and apply a 20 to 30 mils thick coat on the entire surface of the floor. And optional, sand the floor for imperfection.
1. Prepare the concrete floor surface by blast tracking the floor with a DIAMOND TEETH BLADE and by opening the cracks with a V-CUT BLADE. This serves to open the pores of the concrete for coats adhesion. Once completed, vaccum all dust, stones and impurities. It is very important that the floor is spotless.
2. Use ADH SOLID at 8 mils thick on the entire floor surface to fill the cracks in the concrete and use as the basecoat. At this stage, it is important to use the product and not a crackfiller because it will not enter the bottom of the cracks as the ADH SOLID does so well.
3. With a crackfiller, fill the cracks to give a flat surface over the entire floor. Once the product is well applied on the whole surface and no cracks appears, wait until the surface dries. If once dry, there is some imperfection, you can sand the necessary areas until satisfaction. To finish this step, do not forget to vaccum the residue caused by sanding.