Opaque system is open in a various arrangement of hues, with more than 10+ hues to browse. These frameworks can be introduced with a few communicate alternatives, for example, silica sand communicate and Aluminum oxide pellet communicate.
Opaque framework is a standout amongst the most well-known type of epoxy framework for the workplace. In the event that elusive conditions are a worry silica sand can be communicated into the epoxy offering a finished floor for a more secure workplace. As it is greatly impervious to the compound product, it is the intelligent decision for assembling offices floor application.
High traction coefficient
A wide assortment of custom finishes
Interior or exterior use
Superior durability & impact resistance
Rapid return to service
Industrial & Commercial
Food & Beverage facilities (standards)
Opaque framework is a standout amongst the most well-known type of epoxy framework for the workplace. In the event that elusive conditions are a
how to install
5. Optional : You can spread a broadcast of your choice on the surface so that the broadcast stick to the floor. Once the broadcast is on the surface you will need to backroll it to get a uniform finishe and anti-slip.
6. Apply another 8-mil thick layer of ADH SOLID Epoxy over the entire surface in order to properly shield and seal the broadcast between the said layers. Let it dry and you’re done !
4. Add your COLORPODS to the ADH SOLID and apply a new 20 to 30 mils thick coat on the entire surface of the floor.
1. Prepare the concrete floor surface by blast tracking the floor with a DIAMOND TEETH BLADE and by opening the cracks with a V-CUT BLADE. This serves to open the pores of the concrete for coats adhesion. Once completed, vaccum all dust, stones and impurities. It is very important that the floor is spotless.
2. Use ADH SOLID at 8 mils thick on the entire floor surface to fill the cracks in the concrete and use as the basecoat. At this stage, it is important to use the product and not a crackfiller because it will not enter the bottom of the cracks as the ADH SOLID does so well.
3. With a crackfiller, fill the cracks to give a flat surface over the entire floor. Once the product is well applied on the whole surface and no cracks appears, wait until the surface dries. If once dry, there is some imperfection, you can sand the necessary areas until satisfaction. To finish this step, do not forget to vaccum the residue caused by sanding.