EPOXY WATERBORNE BASE RESIN 3GAL
This epoxy is generally used as a primer when installing systems with higher moisture content.
This is a two component waterborne epoxy coating system. It is designed according to specific properties required for concrete floors and walls. It provides outstanding appearance and excellent mechanical properties. It can be used as mid-coats and topcoats on concrete, wood and other materials.
- Zero VOC
- Fast dry speed
- Early water resistance
- Long pot life
- Dense surface resistant to bacteria and moisture and easy to clean
- May apply several layers on itself
- Contains no solvent, allowing for interior application without harmful odors
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing application on other firm and hard coating, as well as a good bond to the substrate
- Resists to many chemical products
- Can be used on damp or dry surfaces
Animal Shelters, Commercial kitchen, Pharmaceutical industry, Pulp & Paper, Pool, Garage, Bakeries, Breweries, Food & Brevage, Operating Rooms, Kitchens, Laboratories, Meat Processing, Commercial areas, Light industry, Heavy industry, Metal industry, Warehouses, Wastewater Treatment, Light Manufacturing, Balconies, Traffic Decks, Mechanical Rooms, Secondary containment, Pave stone, Chemical Processing, Dairies, Electronics…