Quartz is an exceptionally sturdy covering application which is a twofold communicated of hued quartz totals with polyaspartic or epoxy solid coatings. The framework is ideal for the most requesting overwhelming movement conditions, particularly in zones which require amazing high footing properties.
High durability & impact resistance
Interior application with no harmful
Easy to clean
Residential & Commercial
Education & Institution
how to install
8. Apply a 16 mils thick layer of Polyaspartic over the entire surface in order to properly shield and seal the flakes between the said layers. Remember this coat is a 100% UV resistant and is scratch resistant. Let it dry and you’re done !
7. Add another coat of QUARTZ coat on the entire surface of the floor.
6. Apply a 16 mils thick layer of Clear ADH SOLID over the entire surface.
5. Add your coat of QUARTZ mix and apply a 20 to 30 mils thick coat on the entire surface of the floor.
4. Add your COLORPODS to the ADH SOLID and apply a new 8-mil thick coat on the entire surface of the floor.
1. Prepare the concrete floor surface by blast tracking the floor with a DIAMOND TEETH BLADE and by opening the cracks with a V-CUT BLADE. This serves to open the pores of the concrete for coats adhesion. Once completed, vaccum all dust, stones and impurities. It is very important that the floor is spotless.
2. Use ADH SOLID at 8 mils thick on the entire floor surface to fill the cracks in the concrete and use as the basecoat. At this stage, it is important to use the product and not a crackfiller because it will not enter the bottom of the cracks as the ADH SOLID does so well.
3. With a crackfiller, fill the cracks to give a flat surface over the entire floor. Once the product is well applied on the whole surface and no cracks appears, wait until the surface dries. If once dry, there is some imperfection, you can sand the necessary areas until satisfaction. To finish this step, do not forget to vaccum the residue caused by sanding.